Monday, June 3, 2013
Wow, Sarah Jane. Wow.
Two days ago I was so dedicated to posting once a day, and now here I am, already having missed a day. Well I suppose there wasn't really anything to say about yesterday. It was a Sunday. I went to church then spent the rest of the day on Instagram.(: Today was about the same. I watched Robin Hood all day and then, about half and hour ago, I went to the church to see if I could play the piano there for a little while. Total waste of time. Oh well. I'll probably try again tomorrow. Mum keeps telling me that a bunch of people have offered to et me use their pianos, which I guess is true, but I feel uncomfortable playing piano when I'm in someone else's house and they can hear me. It feels weird. I don't even like playing at my own house. But, we MIGHT be getting a Mac. And then I MIGHT be able to use GarageBand to play the piano. We'll see, I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment