Saturday, October 24, 2009
AHHHH!
AH! I can't believe that I took THIS long to post again. So anyway, my new teacher is Mrs. Marchant and she is possibly the BEST teacher ever! I love school so much. I am already dreading the end of the school year. I wish I had more time to update my blog, but the thing is, I have a BUNCH of homework because I'm in spectrum or alps as some people call it. But, I love my homework. It absolutely ROCKS! We also have this thing called PIC which stands for Personal Interest Class. I want to be in this class called HTML because you get to make your own website. Kinda like this kid in my class called Ethan. You should REALLY check his website out. This is his website: ethansumsion.com so go there! It is really awesome because there are pictures he took and they are AMAZING! I really should post his website on my blog. So also, there was this game that I was supposed to get for my b-day (Sep. 13th) and then it took till Thursday to get here. It was really weird.OK well I gotta go to bed now so TTYL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment